Holistic Nutrition is a natural approach to health that uses evidence-based techniques for diet, lifestyle and detoxification.
It evaluates the health history, emotional state, and lifestyle habits of an individual to determine the root cause of his or her health issues.
Our nutritionist will advise how to improve your diet, lifestyle and attitude to prevent disease and promote health.
We offer the Following Types of Services:
- Diet and lifestyle evaluation
- Healthy eating instruction
- Family meal planning
- Suggestions for improving lifestyle
- Suggestions for managing stress
- Meal plans for improved weight, mood and energy
- Classes on wellness and holistic nutrition
- Assessment and recommendations regarding basic wellness supplementation
- Failure to Thrive
- Infant feeding, starting solids
- Food allergies/food sensitivities
- Sports nutrition
- Vegetarian/Vegan Diets
- Weight concerns
- High cholesterol
Gabriela Zuñiga, BSND MSc. works with families who have concerns about their child’s nutrition from infant to young adults.
Nutrition Related Concerns in Children: