Neural therapy was developed in Germany and is practiced extensively in Europe and Russia. It diagnoses and treats local disturbances of the autonomic nervous system and is useful in treating chronic pain and disease. Micro-doses of procaine are injected into certain locations of the body, re-educating the nervous system, and reducing pain.
BENEFITS OF NEURAL THERAPY
Clinical experience has shown that neural therapy may be used for a number of conditions. It is primarily used to reduce pain. Other benefits may include:
- Stabilizing nerve membranes to reduce pain.
- Maintaining mast cells, which are often associated with allergy symptoms.
- Promoting vasodilation, which may improve circulation and bring blood to areas in need.
- Decreasing capillary leakage of red and white blood cells.
- Potentially preventing edema.
- Stimulating vascular growth factors and vascular regeneration to promote healing.
- Reducing neck or back pain and resolving muscle spasms.
- Addressing sinus congestion, inflammation, and infections in the body.
- Improving the quality of sleep.