Homeopathy is a medical system based on the belief that the body can cure itself. Those who practice it use tiny amounts of natural substances, like plants and minerals.
There are many benefits of homeopathic medicine, including:
- It can be used by pregnant and nursing women;
- It can be used for children and infants;
- It can be used for chronic or acute conditions;
- It is an individualized holistic approach to healing which treats the person, not merely the symptoms: one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated;
- They are readily available and can be used by anyone;
- They are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing;
- They are non-invasive.
- There are many studies proving the effectiveness of homeopathy, when used correctly
What Conditions Does Homeopathy Treat?
It’s used for a wide variety of health issues, including some chronic illnesses such as allergies, migraines, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome, premenstrual syndrome, etc.
It can also be used for minor issues like bruises, scrapes, toothaches, headaches, nausea, coughs, and colds